Rental Lease Review Services
PorchLight's lease review highlights the items in the lease that the Transferee should be aware of, any atypical items to be cautious of, mistakes and an overview of the finer points. In addition, it provides the forum for negotiation on lease break clauses or other highlighted areas. For specific verbiage or legal advice, the Transferee should consult an attorney.
- Outline of Lease Term, Rent and Deposits – How much and when are monies due?
- Does the lease rollover onto a month-to-month basis if a notice to vacate is not provided?
- How to terminate the lease?
- When is the security deposit refunded?
- How do I ensure I'm not held responsible for damages prior to my move in?
- Can the Landlord enter without advance warning?
- Maintenance – how to schedule, response time and who is responsible?
- Utilities and Services – who is responsible?
- Is renters insurance required?
- Alterations - can I hang pictures and paint?
- Rules & Regulations
- Have all Agreements been included?